ALTHOUGH WE DON’T MAKE THE ANNOYING CALLS OR TEXTS WE DO CLAIM BACK PPI!
If you have taken a loan or credit card in the last 20 years it is more than likely you were sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) and it is possible that the policy was mis-sold, if the policy was mis-sold then you could claim this money back plus interest.
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) or Loan Protection is an insurance policy designed to cover your loan repayments should you be unable to meet them yourself due to accident, sickness or unemployment.
There are numerous reasons why a policy may have been mis-sold: If any of the following reasons apply to you,
then it is possible your policy was mis-sold:
• The terms and conditions were not fully explained to you
• You were self-employed or were not in employment at the time you took out the policy
• You were made to feel it was a condition of the loan and credit card to take out the policy
• You felt under pressure to take out the policy
• The policy exclusion were not disclosed to, which may have prevented you from claiming
• You were not advised that you may be able to get a cheaper alternative on the open-market
• You were not asked if you had any existing cover already in place
• You were not advised that the cost of your policy was added to your loan and credit card therefore incurring interest and the full cost was not explained to you
• You repaid your loan and credit card early but did not receive a rebate for the policy
• You took further loans and your PPI payments were increased automatically
When we review your mortgage, we will always look to see whether payment protection insurance was added to your mortgage, or other loans etc.
Please call us on 01253 205151 if you think that you may have been mis-sold PPI