Our company is involved in the recovery of clients’ money through a strict "No Win No Fee" service (see below) that is regulated by The Claims management Regulator. So, whether you need to claim for a Pension or SIPP, Mortgage,Investment or PPI mis-sale we have the knowledge to guide you to recovery of your money.
Although our work involves a deep understanding of financial services, we also need to be able to refer complex cases to our Legal Panel of Solicitors and Barristers. This work is carried out on a "No Win No Fee" agreement of 25% plus VAT. (see below)
Certain claims that we run will be made to The Financial Ombudsmen Service (FOS) or The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
What is a "No Win No Fee" agreement?
The term "No Win No Fee" is used to mean the following:
- You will not pay any fees if your claim is not successful.
- A fee of 25% plus VAT will be payable on all successful claims.
- A fee may be payable to cover our reasonable costs incurred if you cancel your claim after the 14 day cooling off period.
- We will not ask you for any up front fees or costs.
- Full details of our "No Win NoFee" agreement can be seen in the Terms and Conditions.